Wednesday, April 20, 2016

#3

So I've returned to rant on something.

Some people should learn to mind their own damn business!

That being said, some people, not being specific here. But yeah, they should really do everyone a favor and shut their mouth. Or if they wanna make a fuss, go bark at a tree or something. These people just wanna watch the world burn and people suffer for the sake of their own pleasure. I mean like come on man, we're already 20 over years old. Time to cut off some immaturity and think rationally.

I understand some people do have a purpose to bring up certain issues or topic. But at least tell the truth and not the fake story, don't start a rumor you don't even have evidence to begin with or accusing someone of doing something they didn't. What do you get out of it? Nothing. You're basically bringing misery to the person you're telling it to and the person involved in your bullshit.

I do admit, I was involved in the rumor you spread. But you totally misinterpreted my doings. And what was the result of your actions? You brought anger, sadness and confusion upon the innocent people like me and the person you told. Do not assume that the reason behind my actions are this this this or whatsoever. Try putting on my shoes before you want to jump into conclusions smart ass.

Do you actually feel good doing it? Do you enjoy watching people suffer because of your selfish act? For your own pure pleasure? Was it relevant? Was it rational?

Ask yourself these questions before you wanna spread rumors and cause a ruckus to the life of the innocent ones. Or better yet, just mind your own damn fucking business! What does this have to do with you anyway? Are you affected by it? If you are then just come up to both of us and just talk things out like what an adult would do. Not just spread some fake rumor and lay low.

Trust me, I will find out who you are. And when I do, I'll get you to talk things out with me and only me. I'm not gonna resolve to violence or making your life miserable. I just wanna know the purpose of your actions and whether you have something against me or what not. Time to implement some maturity and rationality into your goddamn brain. Better pray to God that I'll be in a good mood.

Back to studying for me. Don't wanna waste anymore time on an imbecile like you.

4:13AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment